Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Muse from T For Me Designs - new at SAS

I had so much fun playing with this new bundle from T For Me Designs called The Muse. Lots of purples, which happen to be my favorite color and it just sparked my creativity.

So go and create yourself! Listen to your inner voice. Find your muse!
This bundle contains the following packs, which are also available separately:
Alpha set includes: 46 elements - A-Z, 0-9 and some symbols.
Element pack includes: 30 artsy elements in .png-files.
Paper pack includes: 12 artistic papers in .jpeg-files.
Wordart pack includes: 9 wordarts in png-files to add that little extra to your page or project.

This beautiful kit is available for you now at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

And here's a preview for you:

THE MUSE BUNDLE

And of course my pages:

TEND YOUR GARDEN:
I had so much fun creating all the flowers !!! This is a little reminder page for myself to create daily even if i don't feel like it.

THE MUSE:
A favorite quote of mine by Roman Payne.

ART:
Art to me is trying to inspire others, but also most certainly myself ! I love making these inspirational pages as an affirmation to myself.

Thank you for looking, i hope you liked my pages !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment