Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Pages with The Music's in me by GreenEyedLadyDesigns at SAS

I've been playing with this very cool kit !! It's called The Music's in me by GreenEyedLady Designs. I just love all the beige/neutral tones in this. And ... where would we be without music?
As mentioned the color palette is a comforting set of neutrals and there are 66 embellishments and 18 backgrounds. Product is 300 dpi, elements are png and papers are jpg

And it's available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.


Here's a little preview of this yummy kit for you:



And of course my pages:

NON STOP MUSIC:
Yep, i definately love music and listen to it all day long !!!

SOULFOOD:
I've always found music to be perfect to work through my emotions. Picks me up when i'm down and it always makes me feel better.

That's all for today, i will be back soon !!! Thanks for looking !


Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment