Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Some new AJ pages

Just a quick post to show you my latest AJ pages. Actually the 1st is a little older but i actually forgot to post it before, so i decided to do that now LOL.

Here we go: the first 2 LO's are pages i made for the Painted Nest Challenge @SBG:

Week 5
COURAGE:
Credits: all from Sissy Sparrows
Challenge freebie, March FB freebie, Wings newsletter freebie, I respect me minikit
A Maikos Bird & Shapeshifter

Week 6
UNTOLD STORY:
Credits: Sissy Sparrows - Shapeshifter & Facebook January freebie
Viva Artistry - Petite Blooms
And i made another little page, just for fun, with some OTBDS goodies from my stash.
Everything used is from OTBDS, available HERE.

A little quote by Galileo i love !
Credits:
OTBDS Kits used: Don't be so Grimm, Big Ideas and Wishville
Well, that's all. I hope you liked my pages !
Thanks for looking !!
Elysah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment