Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New kit MAGICAL PINK FOREST by Kittyscrap

I've also been playing with this beautiful fantasy kit by Kittyscrap, called MAGICAL PINK FOREST, and making some scenic pages. As the name suggests: lots of pinks and lots of magical papers and elements there for you !!!
This fabulous kit is great for making scenic pages as well as scrapbookpages !!! It contains 163 elements png at 300 dpi and 22 papers jpeg , 3600X3600, 300 DPI and is PU only.

MAGICAL PINK FOREST is available now at scrapbird, cool scrap digital & scrap france.

And here are the previews for you (not all shown):

Elements

Papers

And of course my pages:

BELIEVE: just a little magical page.

FAIRY TALE: I just love the bunny and all the beautiful wild flowers in this kit. So i had to use those to make a page.

Well, i hope you enjoyed my pages !! I will be back soon !
Thanks for looking,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment