Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New at SAS: DARE to Do It Anyway by Angie Young

Two new DARE kits by Angie Young are up in the SAS store right now, and this is one of them !!

DARE is Angie Youngs' new art journaling series that is all about DARING you to reach higher and to look deeper. Each kit will take you on a journey of self exploration as you journal about your hopes, your dreams, your passions, your fears, your pain, your joy, and so many other things we will explore together.
This kit is HUGE with 9 papers and 90 elements!

This one deals with feeling scared and urges you on to "do it anyway". A topic very relative to me in my life right now i must say, so i had a lot of fun playing with this great kit !!

DARE to Do It Anyway is available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

A little preview for you:


And of course my pages:

A little pick me up for myself. Just to keep me going :)

So many things are changing in my life right now. Mostly for the better, i mean they are fun changes, but still ...
Sometimes i just feel like crawling under a rock LOL. So i needed a little affirmation.

Thanks for reading and i will be back soon !!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment