Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

And ... a fabulous new AJ kit by OTBDS called MY GARDEN OF SECRETS

Another new kit in store by Outside the Box Design Studios called MY GARDEN OF SECRETS. This fabulous new kit is perfect for AJ all about your secrets. It's a place to share whispers of your private thoughts! I just love the artistic nature of this collection, and there are a few unexpected accents that the OTBDS brand is known for! So be sure to check out this little gem !!!

My Garden of Secrets is available at the OTBDS shoppe for you HERE.

And a little preview of all the goodies for you:

Elements

Papers

WA and Brushpack

And here are my pages with this fab kit:

SECRETS

SHHHH

STRENGTH: Something i have a lot of, but not unlimited, as some tend to forget at times.

ZEBRA: I had this quote and wanted to use it for a long time. The bed is from Don't be so Grimm I and the Giraffe from My Life's a Circus, both also by OTBDS
Well, i hope you enjoyed my pages, thanks for looking. I will be back soon with more goodness !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment