Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

New at SAS: Be Yourself by Ginyscrap

I really had fun playing around with this new kit, called Be Yourself by Ginyscrap. It's real artsy and i just love all the warm purple and peach colors in it !!! This artistic kit contains 15 papers, 35 unique elements (+ some recolored, shadowed) and 3x11 word art strips, and it is available for you now at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

A little preview for you:


I also used Cilenia Curtis' Art Dolls 2 on my 2nd page. Do you love Mixed Media art,  She Art, Art Journaling, or playing with dolls?!  Then this is for you!  I simply love how you can dress them up to your own liking and use them over and over again.  Just clip paper and elements to them.  Use your Burn Tool with a soft brush set to low opacity to apply creases for folds of dresses if you like, add little elements to decorate their clothes or hair, the possibilities are endless! There are three hand drawn Art Dolls with all their parts on separate layers in a PSD file and also in separate PNG file for non-photoshop users.

This set is available at SAS HERE.

And a preview:


And of course my pages made with these goodies:

BE YOURSELF:
Just having some fun with all the yummy artsy elements in this kit. They're sooo cool !!

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART:
This quote is one of my favorites, because it's so true. And i always care way too much about what others think of me.

I hope you liked my post, stay tuned for more to come shortly !!!
Thanks for reading !
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment