Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

T for Me Designs: Tranquility and a new kit Still Hoping

I've been playing with 2 great minikits from T for Me Designs and having a lot of fun with them !!

The first minikit is new in SAS store and is called Still Hoping. Lots of beautiful purples (my favorite color !!)
As long as hope remains... this kit has some unique handdrawn dragonflies and bright artsy papers and it contains 14 elements and 6 papers.

A little preview:


This great minikit is available at SAS HERE.

The second minikit i played with is Tranquility. Matching the Tranquility Scrap Art Studio Collab! Here is a mini kit trying to capture some peace and stillness... Perfect for me as i love to meditate daily.
It contains 12 elements and 6 papers. Size 12x12 inches.

And off course a preview:


You can grab this fabulous minikit at SAS HERE.

And here are the pages i made:

HOPE:
I came across this quote and knew i had to use it for a page. I've been going through some rough times the last few years and it is true ...and i did change a lot of things in my life already !!!

TRANQUILITY:
I love to meditate daily, so this mini was perfect for me to make a page.
WA and yinyang are my own.
Well, i hope you liked my pages. I sure had fun making them !
That's all for now, but i will be back soon with more.

Thanks for looking !!!
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment