Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My pages with SAS kit DARE to let it hurt by Angie Young

I just love to play with this series !!! If you didn't read my previous posts: DARE is Angie Young's new art journaling series that is all about DARING you to reach higher and to look deeper.
Each kit will take you on a journey of self exploration as you journal about your hopes, your dreams, your passions, your fears, your pain, your joy, and so many other things. I know it helps me get things in perspective !!!

This one is called DARE to let it hurt and again it is HUGE with 9 papers and 90 elements! I had a lot of fun playing with it and i just love those yummy bright colors. DARE to let it hurt  is available for you at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

A little preview of this fine kit:


And of course my pages:

BREATHE:
A reminder to myself to remember it IS going to be OK !

DARE TODAY:
Just dealing with some unresolved issues. The lady with the phrase "i will trust the process" caught my eye as i was just thinking about this last week.

Can't wait to play with the next one LOL !!! Thank you for reading !

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment