Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Changes by the SAS Designers: A Collab for Cancer

This is a collab kit for Charity !!!
In memory of ones lost, in support of those recoverd and those who are still fighting the battle of Cancer.
The Designers at SAS have a soft place in their hearts for those who have had to deal with this terrible disease.  We all have had family or dear friends, who have passed, recovered or are dealing with this right now.  Personally this is close to my heart, because i lost my mother to breastcancer many years ago. So i'm glad the SAS Designers wanted to do something constructive and possitive for them.  100% of the proceeds will be donated to help fight cancer !!!

There are over 30 papers and over 85 Elements in this great kit !
And there is also an Add-On kit you can get free with any order over $20 this month !
So go check it out for yourself at ScrapArtStudio now HERE.

Here's a preview for you:

PREVIEW OF THE COLLAB KIT
PREVIEW OF THE ADD-ON
And naturally some pages done by me:

SONG OF A BIRD:
I loved that book in the kit so much, i had to use it for a page with a favorite quote of mine.

CLOSED:
A page i made to commemorate my mother, who died of breastcancer many years ago.

CHAOS:
My life happens to be pretty chaotic at the present. This quote inspired me to make this page.
I hope you enjoyed my pages, check back soon !!!
Thank's for looking !
Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment