Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some more AJ pages

I made a few more pages. I made these using Places in the Heart by OTBDS.

This is the first. It is my page for the AOS assignment of week 4.
In addition to the Places in the Heart kit, i used several elements of other OTBDS kits (Painted Ladies, Dollface, Hide & Seek, When i was a little girl & the AOS member mega kit.
Wordstrips from weekly rations & musicnotes from my stash.




The 2nd one also made with Places in the Heart:
Big WA & pattern brush from SuperScrap & floral paintsplashes, other brushes & small WA are from Viva Artistry.
 

And my 3rd with this kit:
Corner hearts, dove & flower from Hide & Seek collab & blue paper from AOS member mega kit.
Flying heart, eye & mouth are doodles i've drawn myself. I wanted to try to use something of myself in a page so i scanned & then extracted and reworked these in PS.






This last page i made with a freebie Add-on kit from Studio Priss and some additional elements from several other freebie kits from my stash.


I hope you liked them, thank you for reading.


Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment