Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New art journaling LO's

I made these LO's today for the Artcheology of the Soul (or AOS) assignment of May. The assignment was to do a LO about balance, i actually ended up doing two. One on balance for me personally and one i guess more about balance in general.

So the FIRST ONE is the personal one.
I used mostly the Mad like a hatter kit by O.T.B.D.S.
and used some elements of the Wishville kit (also by O.T.B.D.S.)

Journaling reads:
Balance or the total lack of it in my life.
Somehow i always seem to manage to overdo things.
I struggle to keep the balance on many issues.
This is a list of things i need to work on !

Used fonts: Impact & John Handy


Here it is:





The 2nd one is the more general one.
I used O.T.B.D.S. kit Mad like a hatter for this one. (just borrowed 1 stamp from Now it falls freebie by OTBDS & 1 brush paint from So last year freebie also by OTBDS)
I used mostly various layer blendmodes for this to recolor items and added few dropshadows.





I hope you liked them (i sure enjoyed making them LOL).
Thank you for reading.


Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment