Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My latest AJ pages

Hello, here i am with some new pages i've done again (very productive the last few days, haven't i ?)
For the following pages i used the Painted Ladies kit by OTBDS.

My first page i made with this kit is just a pretty page (just playing around with it).


My 2nd page with this kit turned out kinda strange. I had this beautiful quote sitting on my pc, that i wanted to use. The pictures are actually pieces of me. I cut out pieces of my face from a large portret photo a couple of years ago to test the various filters in Photoshop. They were just sitting there, and i never expected to use them for anything, but there you have it :). I also used a picture of my hand. (And yep, appearently i'm a brick house in my eyes - LOL)


The 3rd page also has a quote i love.
Leaves from Sing over me kit by OTBDS, Marilyn / mirror / copper
centerpiece / WA and candle lipstick from my freebies stash.


My 4rd page is more of a mixed item. I used Painted Ladies by OTBDS - Wall background from AOS Member Megakit by OTBDS - leather strap & striped background from Holliewood Studios (Old School), Woman, green butterfly & quote from my freebies stash.


I also made another page with backgrounds from Holliewood Studios (Old School, Metal Momma), all elements are from my freebies stash.


Well, that's it for now. I'll see you next time, thank you for reading !

Greetings,
Elysah

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks fantastic, and I LOVE the way the pages shine here. You are a super CTmember! Not only that, your artistry is a pleasure and you should be proud. I am so glad to have met you and that you have connected with me and the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amanda. Same here, i'm glad to be on your team and i simply love to work with your kits !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment