Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New scrapbook pages and AJ page

I have been playing around with some old pictures of me and my parents. I had to scan these first, because i don't have a digital copy, but even though it's the first time i try to do this it worked pretty well. So maybe i can start scanning them all now (although that's gonna be a big job !)
I used OTBDS kit When i was a little girl for these LO's (how appropriate right ?!).

Here they are, the first 2 are old pictures of me:


Then i made one with 2 really old pictures of my parents at my fathers summerjob (selling icecream LOL):





Because i can't help myself i just had to make an AJ page (so much fun !!!). I used the same kit for this, plus the kit Painted ladies (also by OTBDS). 




I hope you liked my pages. Thanks for reading and see you next time.

Greetings,
Elysah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment