Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

American Story - new kit by O.T.B.D.S.

I've been scrappin' my heart out these last few days with the newest kit American Story by the Outside the Box Design Studio and i would like to share some of my layouts with you.
This is actually the O.T.B.D.S. portion of the 3 way American Story Artistic Alliance.

From the name you might get the idea that this kit is to be used for "american" layouts only, but that is certainly not the case. This kit is perfect for homeschool, history lessons or beautiful heritage pages.In addition to that i would like to mention, it is simply a perfect kit for ALL your vintage and also newer pictures like you see in my country LO's.

This gorgeous kit is available HERE. And here are some previews for you.






And here are some LO's I made with this kit:
This first one is a page to commemorate the 5th of May Liberations day (Bevrijdingsdag) that we have here in the Netherlands.


And these two are a spread I made from my linedance photo's



Hope you liked them and i hope they are inspirational for you. Thanks for reading and see you next time !

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment