Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

New kit Mad as a Hatter by O.T.B.D.S. and FREEBIE !!!

Yes, that's right !!! A new kit AND i have a freebie for you (at the bottom of this post).
But first here's a brandnew Art Journaling kit from O.T.B.D.S. called Mad like a Hatter. It is based on Johnny Depp's portrayal of The Mad Hatter and inspired by his masterful talent. 
Life can get sort of crazy. When that happens, one of the best moves you can make is to CREATE!!!
Tell about your day- the many roles you play. Make your custom tag to shout it out and tuck into your hat!
This kit is CRAZY FUN to work with and filled to the brim with playfull elements & papers !!!
So be sure to check out Mad like a Hatter !!!


Here are some previews of the kit for you:

Mind you, not everything is shown here, there's even a lot more in there. Full previews HERE.

And finally here are some pages i made with this kit:
The first one:
My first page - all OTBDS except quote.

The 2nd one - my own face LOL & red wig from my stash, the rest is OTBDS.
My 3rd page: all OTBDS, pictures of myself & my doggie extracted in PS-CS2. Fonts used are La Bamba & Annie
My 4rd & last: OTBDS except sheep, man / woman and quote, these are from my stash.

Be sure to check out this wacky and fun kit !!!

Oh, and here is your freebie as promised !!
It's two papers i created and used on the LO's with the kit Soul in Bloom by OTBDS i showed you yesterday. Surprise ... it's the brain paper and the heart paper. I hope you can use them.



If you like them, you can download them HERE.

Thank you again for reading and see you next time.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment