Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New kit Sailing New Seas by O.T.B.D.S. & new AJ pages

O.T.B.D.S. has a new cool kit out (and there's an alpha for you too). It's called Sailing New Seas and it  is an Artistic Alliance between Outside The Box Design Studio and Dancing Princess Designs. And i made some great pages with it !!!
When the tide turns, we must turn with it, or be worn out swimming against it.
Sometimes that turn is just what we need to take the plunge into new ventures, decisions and explore new horizons! This kit is packed with gorgeous papers and elements so you can journal about that !!!
You can find it HERE at GDS now !!!

Here's a preview for you of the kit:

Papers

OTBDS part of the kit

Alpha

Part by Dancing Princess Designs

And here are my pages, done with this great kit:

The first one is my page for the AOS assignment of week 17.
I blended 3 papers to form background.
Dressing behind girl stamp all Dollface by OTBDS.
Black/white wings from Soul in flight by OTBDS.
YinYang sign, moon, sunrays, red wings & crown from my stash.
Fonts used: A lolita scorned (title), Ren & Stimpy (right tag), Ugly face (left tag).


My 2nd page:
Small elements from AOS member mega kit by OTBDS (trunk & telescope)
Tornado, men & woman from my stash.


My 3rd page:
I stitched 2 papers together to get the 12x12 inch format.
Everything from collab kit, no items added.


And my last:
I blended 2 papers together and used cloud paper as an overlay.
Circle & gesso from AOS member mega kit
Dancer, lamp, birdcage & musicsheet from my stash.


Well, that's all for now. I'm off to making some more pages !!!
Thank you for reading.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment