Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My new AJ pages

Well, i've been busy (LOL). I made 5 new AJ pages i want to share.

The first 2 are made with the kit I dream of Africa by OTBDS, available HERE:

Haha, this page turned out looking like an add for Africa LOL.
Quote is from Art Journal Christmas Combo by OTBDS, Wordstrip from the AOS weekly rations and the woman is from my stash.

Just a nice scenic page.
Animals, woman and moon are from my stash.




The next 2 pages are made using the kit Mermaid Dreams by OTBDS, available HERE:

I blended the backgrounds with a stone texture overlay & recolored some items.
Clear bubble from Wishville kit by OTBDS, Some fish from School of Thought by OTBDS,
Baby/floor & some small items (squid, sharks, bubbles) from my stash.

I blended the backgrounds & added waves and seagulls from Sailing new seas kit by OTBDS.
Floorboards, woman & clouds from my stash.
 The last one is a page i made with the kit Crazy Summer Time by Rossi Designs, available HERE:

I entered this one in the Photography Challenge at GDS. The colors inspired me to make this bright & cheerful summer page.





That's all for now. Thank you for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment