Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

New AJ / Scene pages

I made some new pages:

The 1st page i want to share with you today, i think turned out pretty well.
It is a fantasy / scene page with a gorgeous vintage WA.

I started off with Crazy Summer time by Rossi Designs, but i kept added stuff, so it turned out to be kitsoup.
I used backgrounds, some greenery & colored flowers, paintsplashes from Crazy Summer time by Rossi Designs, the rest is from a large variety of freebie kits.

Crazy Summertime by Rossi Designs is available HERE.
And this is my page:


The second one is just a pretty page i made with the Lowbrow kit by Tumblefish (@Deviantscrap):




I hope you like it, i will be back with more soon !! Thank you for reading.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment