Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

New kit Strong enough by O.T.B.D.S.

This new kit by OTBDS is called Strong enough and is perfect for scrapping photo's of all the important men in your life, as it is a masculine kit. This kit was designed by Amanda of O.T.B.D.S. as a tribute to her own father and it comes complete with an alpha.
I used this kit for a scene page for my dad and an AJ page.
Strong enough is available HERE.

And here are some previews of the kit for you:
Alpha

Elements

Papers

And here are my pages:

My dad is my hero, because he's always been there for me, helping me in difficult times.
Butterfly, Fern & flower from my stash.

I used the paintstrokes as grass and the paintsplatters as soil & sky. Also used metal items from the kit to make the man's crown.
Man & clouds from my stash, yellow swirl from OTBDS curiosity 3 kit.








Well i hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment