Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sound the Trumpets & University Drive by Viva Artistry

I've been playing with 2 kits by Viva Artistry again. LOL can't get enough of it !!!

First of all the beautiful christmaskit Sound the Trumpets. This is a beautiful turquoise and silver Christmas kit for your holiday memories! With lots of gorgeous delicate elements. It includes: 10 papers and 40 elements.

Here's a little preview:


This kit is available at SBG HERE.

And here are my pages:

ANGEL: I also used Inspirations borders,masks, WA from Viva Artistry

CHRISTMAS: This is my entry for the Launch Zone challenge at SBG for december 2012

The second one i played with is the University Drive Bundle. A masculine kit collection for those teen/college years. Full of unique elements and backgrounds to jumpstart your layouts. College is the start of a new life and you can document this start with a page of hopes and ideas and possibilities. Since college was a long time ago i pondered over 2012 and the new beginnings in 2012. Turns out it's perfect for that too !!!
It contains papers, elements, paints & clusters.

Here's a little preview:


This kit is available at SBG HERE.

And here are my pages:

BE THE CHANGE: I always loved this quote and used it on this page as a reminder for myself. Eyes are altered pictures of me.

POWER OF ME: A page i made for the Create Outside the Box challenge of december 2012 at SBG.
Looking back on 2012 this was the most important to me.Face close up with heavy photoshop filters is me.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my pages ! Thanks for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment