Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Just some AJ pages i want to share

And ... i have some loose pages with various materials to show off. (LOL)

The first one I made for the OSD challenge Scrap pirates, a scraplift challenge.
Credits: Sissy Sparrows - A Maikos Bird & Shapeshifter

LOOK
The second page i made for the AJ challenge at Deviantscrap.
The best medicine for me is to listen to music from my (rather carefree) teen years.
Credits: Rucola Designs - Funky Soul

FUNKY PAST
My last page is not for a challenge but just for fun. I made it with Whiter Than Snow, an "OTBDS News exclusive gift". If your don't suscribe it is now also available in the store HERE.

THE LAMB
 That's all for now. I'll be back soon with some new pages for sure.
Thank you for looking !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment