Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New pages - Just blowing of steam with Viva Artistry's Otaku & Tough Love !!!

Yesterday, i was in a particulary faul mood, due to some personal issues and REALLY needed to blow of steam ! Two kits from Viva Artistry turned out to come in very handy for that very purpose. I used Otaku & Tough Love for these two pages (and felt much better afterwards).

First Tough Love:
This kit is for those hard times when you have to be tough. We've all been there: when your kids are driving you absolutely insane...when you're having a bad day with family, for tough love... It is available at SBG HERE.

A preview:


And then the second kit Otaku: If you love comics, manga & anime, ViVa Artistry created a manga-styled kit to cater to your OTAKU (an obsession in Japanese). For something a little different, a little funky and challenging. Try altered art with this! Try creating your own comic with the included frames! (or blow of steam LOL). It is available at SBG HERE.

And the preview:


And then now my 2 pages:

THESE BOOTS: yeah, i told you it was a faul mood, right ? I used Otaku for this one. Girls eyes & mouth from my stash.

YOU: I used Tough Love for this one. Mouth from my stash.

I hope you liked them. Thanks for looking and see you soon !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment