Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My pages with the La Saison Collection by Viva Artistry

This time i made some pages with the gorgeous La Saisons collection by Viva Artistry.
The whole La Saisons collection is inspired by the art of Mucha. It's Art Nouveau at its finest going back to the late 1800's and early 1900's. Alphonse Mucha was a one of a kind artist known for his distinct flowing style that is much copied to this day. This collection is based on the four seasons with this one being the Autumn and Spring seasons.

I've always been a big fan of Art Nouveau & the artworks of Mucha, so this kit was right up my alley.
This kit contains backgrounds/papers & elements (both Autumn and Spring), masks, brushes, edges, 2 alpha's, clusters and solid papers. So it's a huge collection ! And needless to say, i had a lot of fun creating my pages !!!

It is available for you at SBG: HERE.
And here's a little preview:


Now on to my pages:

ART NOUVEAU: On this page i used an art doll template created by myself. I used the Gismonda poster by Mucha and cut out the lady, then proceeded to make the art doll template with this.
Also I used the brushes & autumn alpha with papers clipped to them. Repetative borders made with elements.

DREAM WISH: I used the brushes with papers clipped to them & as embossed overlay.

SPRING TIME: I used the brushes with papers clipped to them as overlays & elements.

BLOSSOM: Quote by Anais Nin reads: And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Well, that's all for now. Thank you again for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment