Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Some more pages with Looking Forward - OTBDS workshop kit

I made some more pages with Looking Forward, a kit by OTBDS that is going to be used in the upcoming workshops. The 3 workshops are now available for pre-order in the OTBDS store HERE.



You will still have a 20% discount until midnight (EST) December 15th, 2012, so if you just want to join the fun or have always wanted to learn art journaling, don't hesitate, grab this change. The discount is only available until midnight (EST) December 15th, 2012 !  So be sure not to miss it !!!

And here are my newest pages with Looking Forward:

HAPPINESS: Also used Risen from OTBDS

CELEBRATE: Girlbrush is from In Stiches by OTBDS, some elements used from other OTBDS kits.

Not Old, this quote just "cracked" me up so to speak. Dog is from OTBDS Dogdoodles, Woman from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed them, thanks for looking !!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment