Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pages with the Celestial Collection Bundle by Viva Artistry

Well, i have some exiting news to share. I'm a guest CT on the team of Viva Artistry for December.
Ever since i bought my first kit, i've really loved their designs, so i'm real happy to have this chance !!!

Now the first kit i've been playing around with is the Celestial Collection Bundle.
This is a huge bundle which includes:
papers/backgrounds, trashed papers/backgrounds,  2 sets of brushes, maps, paint, labels and of course an assortment of elements and it's available at Scrapbookgraphics HERE.

Preview
Since it's all about astrology and the signs of the zodiac, i made a spread about my sign: Virgo.
 And here are my pages:

Leftpage

Rightpage

Spread
I hope you liked them !! Thank you for reading !

Greetings,
Elysah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment