Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some new AJ Pages with Sérénité by Les Idees de Christine

I have been playing around with some materials by Les Idees de Christine. I just love the beautiful artistic handpainted elements and papers in her kits !!! I used for these pages one of the newest CU kit/bundles Sérénité.
Sérénité is available for you in store HERE. Be sure to check it out, as it is gorgeous !

Here are my pages:

Just loved those dark eyes an I used a paintsplash as a veil. WA from my stash

I just loved this quote and had to use it.
Additional material: Paper Design Femme Fleur also by Les Idees de Christine
I also made another page with a freebie kit by Les Idees de Christine, called Retro Kitch Kitch.

RAK for myself. Picture of myself, adjusted in Photoshop
WA are from my stash
Hope you enjoyed my pages, be sure to check out Christine's store !!!
thank you for reading.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment