Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Some AJ pages with stuffs from my stash

I decided to (finally) use some of the kits i bought a while back and that's just been sitting there in my stash, and a made some new cool pages i want to share.

My first page  is Earth's Faith:
The way we are treating our planet i was thinking to myself: Hmm, i wonder ... is it still under warranty???
Credits:
Beth Rimmer - Misunderstood
Martha v.Eck - Hero
both @Deviantscrap

Earth's Faith
The second one is Fly away:
This page is made with Journaling Tiles by Finecrafted @Deviantscrap
 It's been on my PC for ages and i never even used it once until now LOL
Girl is from my stash.
 
Fly away
The 3rd is Free yourself:
We all feel those chains weighting us down at times :).
Credits:
Crowabout StudioB kit Funky Junk
Holliewood Studios kit Metal Momma
both @Deviantscrap
And OTBDS DDGlitteralpha

Free yourself
 My 4rd page: Technology Today:
Loved doing this one. I need a new cell phone and got just a little anoyed. Why do all gadgets today have to have as many possible options ?? Do we really need all that ?
So here's my invention: a multi-media dog i-coat :)
Now you can walk the dog and don't have to miss a thing (exept real life off course).

Credits:
Template freebie Retro by Tangie Baxter
By OTBDS: Incognito, Funky Chik'n, Quirked, Proof of Life, Strong enough & Dog doodles
By Beth Rimmer: Misunderstood
By Rucola Design: Funky Soul
and some small additonal items from my huge freebie stash.

Technology today
 My 5th page is Walk all over U:
Needs no explaining, me thinks :)
Credits:
OTBDS - Incognito, Yada Yada & City LIvin'
Beth Rimmer - Misunderstood
@Deviantscrap

Walk all over U
And my last page is Ascending heart:
This one's made with a mixture of materials and took quite a lot of time to make.
Credits:
Man & Heart: Conversed grunge brushes by Tangie Baxter
All papers, planet & most of light effects by Kittyscrap
Woman, animals & a few light effects from my huge freebie stash

Ascending heart
I hope you enjoyed my pages, thank you for reading.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment