Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

New kit Antiquities & Oddities by OTBDS

An exiting new kit by OTBDS is in store now, at Deviantscrap, called Antiquities & Oddities.
This kit is a compilation of three mini kits- a bit of vintage, mystery and eclectic flair and contains 16 papers and 40+ accents ! It is available HERE.

A little preview of this great AJ kit:

elements

Papers
And of course my pages:

Just a little positive reminder to myself.
Additional: legs from Quirked by OTBDS, Dolls body & Pierrot head from Misunderstood by Beth Rimmer.

Love this quote, although easier said than done!
Additional: Eyes from Incognito, Bird from Quirked, both by OTBDS

This quote just struck me, author unknown:
No matter how careful you are, there's going to be the sense you missed something, the collapsed feeling under your skin
that you didn't experience it all. There's that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where
you should've been paying attention.
Additional: Dog from Dogdoodles by OTBDS

Based on a quote i once saw and certainly true for me. I tend to be my own worst enemy when i care too much what others might say/think. And the stress this causes makes my condition (HMS) much worse. Something to work on i'd say.

Well that's it for now. Thank you for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment