Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Now at Deviantscap: Steampunk Dreams & No Boundaries by OTBDS

Since OTBDS is the guest designer at Deviantscrap for september, these kits have been added to the Deviantscrap store HERE.
And .... i made some fun new pages with these kits  !!!

I'll start with Steampunk Dreams first.
Who says Steampunk has to be dark and dreary? I say it doesn't, especially if it's in your dreams!
The past and possibilities of the future are fused into one unique and really fun kit. Tell your story,
share your fantasies with Steampunk style and your pages will definitely stand out above the crowd.
The kit contains 65 one of a kind accents, 10 papers and is Personal Use only.
And here's a little preview for you:

elements

papers

Without further delay, i will start out with my pages made with Steampunk Dreams:

RAK for Kittyscrap.

We create tomorrows achievements with what we dream today. Go ahead, dream big !!!
Boy used from Hidden Vintage Studio's kit April Showers. WA from my stash.
WA from my stash.
Additional kits used: Adversity's Advantage, Doll face & Strong enough, all by OTBDS.
Hat & wordpaths from my stash.

Girl, Mystery WA, butterfly & little bird in cage are from my stash.

The second kit is No Boundaries, one of my favorite Art Journal kits! It contains 8 papers and 30 accents and is PU.
Let your creativity flourish, bar none! Life is too short and swift to limit your potential, dreams and joy!
No Boundaries II proudly shouts that message!
A little preview:

elements

papers
 
And now for my pages with No Boundaries:

Black stamp, green circle element, eyes, clock & wire from AOS Member Mega kit by OTBDS
Greenery from Sing over me kit by OTBDS

Some elements used from AOS Member Mega kit by OTBDS: pearls, circle stamps
Bird from Sailing new seas kit by OTBDS
Swirl stamp from Curiosity 3 collect a kit by OTBDS

Trees & butterfly from Painted ladies kit by OTBDS
Cloudpaper used as overlay from Sailing new seas kit by OTBDS
Tiger from my CU stash
 That's it for now, thank you for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment