Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Life's a Circus! - New Kit by OTBDS

Yesss, an exiting new kit in store by OTBDS, called My Life's a Circus!
Have days when it seems you are running between three rings and jumping through hoops? Here is your kit to express that!   It is available @Deviantscrap HERE.

And off course a little preview for you:

Elements

Papers
 And i had a lot of fun playing with this wacky circus kit !!! Here are my pages:



CRAZY CIRCUS: just a fun page

HMS:
Being very flexible is not as much fun as you might think. Especially when you develop HMS, like i have.

A favorite quote of mine, and sooo true !!!  The ones with the most comment about others usually know themselves the least.

Especially for my fellow CT team-members: Christina & Birdee (LOL)
I hope you enjoyed my pages, thanks for reading !!!


Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment