Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New CardFusion Bundle by Aria and DARE to Come Out Of Hiding by Angie Young both at SAS

So i finally got around to playing again and i just loved this first bundle. It's called CardFusion and it's from Aria. I just love those flowerpapers and the soft pinks in this kit !!
CardFusion Bundle is a versatile kit that is easily used as a stand alone, or with other kits. 
Eight papers in both 12x12 inch and 8.5x11, scaled to fit; Four artsy florals in each size and as well as solids that match.  Four unique floral cards and fourteen additional elements (shown below). 
The WordArt includes four phrases, four words and one stamp in both PNG and ABR (brush) format to give you the widest flexibility.  Enjoy this bundle, use for cards, collage, journaling, or scrapping, and it can even be used for that old fashion way of writing letters!

CardFusion is available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

And here's the preview:


The 2nd bundle i played with is from Angie Young's DARE series. This one's called DARE to Come Out Of Hiding. I just really love the theme's of this series as they always just hit the spot with me.
For those of you who do not know the series: DARE is Angie Young's new art journaling series that is all about DARING you to reach higher and to look deeper. Each kit will take you on a journey of self exploration as you journal about your hopes, your dreams, your passions, your fears, your pain, your joy, and so many other things. This kit is HUGE again with 9 papers and 90 elements!

DARE to Come Out Of Hiding is available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

A little preview for you:


And now on to my pages:

CHOOSE TO DANCE:
I just love dancing, as it releases tension en calms my mind.
with CardFusion Bundle by Aria

IMAGINE:
Just a little positive page.
with CardFusion Bundle by Aria

SAM:
Picture of my nieces daughter.
with CardFusion Bundle by Aria

NEVER GIVE UP:
Been having some setbacks lately so i needed to cheer myself up (or on ??)
With DARE to Come Out Of Hiding by Angie Young

SHADOWS:
My entry for the Art-Life Journaling Challenge at SAS. I've hidden my journaling underneath the doily.
I usually just do this in my mind, replacing negative thoughts with positive ones but it's fun to do it this way !!!
With DARE to Come Out Of Hiding by Angie Young
I hope you enjoyed my pages. Will be back with more to come !!
Thanks for reading,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment