Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: My first kits now in store !!!

Remember, i told you yesterday about all the new designers at OTBDS ? And i did mention i'm proud to be one of them, didn't i ?! Well here it is, i'm very excited to present you my first kits !! All of these are available at my new Shoppe at OTBDS HERE.

All About Her is a mixed media AJ kit that was inspired by all the women that have been and are present in my life. It's a celebration of womanhood and a tribute to women everywhere. It's loaded with grungy mixed media papers and unique handpainted elements, so perfect for art journaling and it is sure to be lots of fun to play with !!!
This kit contains:
18 Papers
58 Accents
15 WA

58 Accents (not all shown)

Accent preview 2

Papers part 1

Papers part 2

WA pack

 My second new kit is actually an addon to All About Her but a very special one !
It's a chalkboard kit, AJ style, composed of all chalk elements (white and some in color) and some unique chalkboard papers. I started creating some papers and elements originally intented for the "All about her" kit, but i was having so much fun with it, that it turned in to a full kit.
This kit contains:
12 Papers
38 Accents (25 unique accents - 8 recolored accents - 5 WA)

Accents

Papers
The 2 kits can be combined or used on their own.
And they are available at the OTBDS shoppe and they are 25% discounted right now for iNSD !!!

In addition to my new kits, my part of the collab with OTBDS - That's mine has been added to my shop. Now you can buy my part as an individual kit. This sassy but heartful kit is all about claiming what's yours !
This big kit contains:
12 Big Papers 12x12 inch
6 AJ Papers
54 Accents
8 WA


54 Accents (not all shown)
Papers

WA pack

And my part of the Bride's Attic team collab is now available as an individual kit. In this fabulous kit grunge meets vintage and there are some unique cabinet heads in there which i took great pleasure in creating !
In this download you will also get my blog train addon for your convience.
It contains:
12 Papers
38 Accents
7 Grunge stamps/stackers
10 WA
Addon with additional 4 Papers / 13 Accents

Accents

Papers

Grunge pack

WA pack

Addon

So be sure to check it out !!! Today you can still take advantage of the iNSD discount of 25%, so grab your change while it's on sale !

Thank you for looking ! I will be back soon with more news and goodies.
Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment