Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New AJ pages with All About Her by Elysah's Art and some great news

I had some fun playing around with my own new kits this time and i made you a few pages with All About Her and 1 with All About Her - The Chalkboard Addon.

This kit is a tribute to women everywhere, inspired by the women who have been and are present in my life.
Loaded with grungy mixed media papers and unique handpainted elements, it is perfect for all your art journaling pages and is sure to be lots of fun to play with !!!  The Chalkboard Addon is an art journaling kit composed of all chalk and chalkboard. The 2 kits can be combined or used on their own.

They are available at my shoppe at OTBDS HERE.

Also i have great news for you: i have prepared a FREEBIE minikit for you which i will be uploading shortly to celebrate my new Facebook and Pinterest pages !!! So be sure to be on the lookout for that if you like my designs. It's made to coördinate with the All About Her kits. You can visit my new Facebook page HERE. And i can be found on Pinterest HERE.

A preview of the All About Her kits:

Accents (not all shown)

Papers 1

Papers 2

WA pack
Accents Addon

Papers Addon


And now on to my pages:

FREE YOURSELF

WOMAN

STRONG WOMAN

BEAUTY

I hope you enjoyed my pages. Thank you for looking and do remember to check back in for the upcoming freebie minikit i have prepared for you !!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment