Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

NEW at SAS: O like Orchids by Giny Scraps Designs

I was in the mood to play with something nature inspired and what better that this bundle ?!! I just love orchids and this kit is all about them: O like Orchids by Giny Scraps Designs. A fabulous big bundle with fabulous orchid papers and blends, beautiful birds and much much more !! The bundle contains:
O Like Orchids elements - 36 unique elements
O Like Orchids papers - 6 artsy papers
O Like Orchids linen papers - 10 linen papers
O Like Orchids buttons - 18 buttons (size 794x974px)
O Like Orchids addon - 2 papers + 4 elements
Botanical Blends No.5 - 5 large blendable elements

This kit is available for you at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

And a little preview of the bundle:

Bundle preview O like Orchids by Giny Scraps Designs

On my 2nd and 3rd page i also used the following element packs:
  - Vintage Writing 2 by GreenEyedLady Designs @ SAS: here.
  - CU Lace 1 by Courtneys Digiscrappin @ SAS: here.
  - Artist's ToolBox 06 Commercial Use Brushes by Cilenia Curtis @ SAS: here.

Previews:

Vintage Writing 2 by GreenEyedLady Designs

CU Lace 1 by Courtney's Digiscrappin'

CU Artist's Toolbox 06 - Cilenia Curtis

And now on to my pages:

BEAUTIFUL:
My entry for the Inspired by Flora challenge at SAS. The beautiful quote is from Pete Hamill.

BEWILDERMENT:
I just love quotes by Rumi like this one !
(additional element packs used on this page)

FLY:
This is absolutely one of my most favorite quotes, a page to keep reminding myself.
F.L.Y. - First Love Yourself (the rest will follow).
(additional element packs used on this page)

Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed my pages !!!
Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment