Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Newest AJ pages with Deviantscrap stash

Still happily playing with my stash, i made some new pages to show you.

The 1st is COLOR.
I made this page when i stumbled on this quote. It is based on various "tree-art" pieces i remembered seeing on the internet. The quote is "Drops of Color" by Lynne Adams:

Today it rained Leaves
Of Gold, Red and brown,
I thought I heard them laughing
As they swirled and spun around.

"Look up!" I cried, and see what I see
The Trees were dancing, in the gentle breeze,
I twirled, and jumped, as the leaves did fall
Drops of color, splashing, coloring the ground.

Credits:
Beth Rimmer - Misunderstood & Mishaps and Misdemeanors
Finecrafted - Blown away
Altered Emporium - Shadow Land
Everything @ Deviantscrap,
except:
Trees from Kittyscrap kit Halloween Pumpkin
Yellow paper from OTBDS kit Strong enough

COLOR

The 2nd page is THE MUSE:
My page for the January 2013 monthly challenge at Deviantscrap. I tried to make my page in the style of Leslie Harvey (aka Momma Harvey), as i've admired
her pages for a long time. However, I did struggle a lot with this, as i'm not used to adapting someone elses style. I sometimes get inspired by
other peoples pages but then always make a page in my own style. So not to sure if i actually captured Leslie's style, i think mine's a little more busier
and darker i guess, but i do like the resulting page LOL.
Credits:
Finecrafted - Mixed Media Mayhem
Rucola Designs - Funky Soul
Altered Emporium - Shadow Land

THE MUSE

The 3rd and last page is GODESS:
I love this quote (author unknown). The page turned out looking just a bit "Bollywood".
Credits:
Tumblefish - Lowbrow & Unpredictable, except:
Background blend: Finecrafted - Journaling Tiles & Holliewood - Metal Momma
Waves: Rucola - Funky Soul
All @Deviantscrap
Sparkles/glitter curtain: Kittyscrap - Fairy Christmas Time

GODESS

That's all for today. Thanks for looking !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment