Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another new kit by OTBDS: Order my Steps

And yes ... another new kit is in store now from OTBDS, called Order my steps. It is also part of the Order my steps workshop by OTBDS.
Order My Steps was inspired by the gospel song of the same name LYRICS
This song was also the inspiration for the title of the workshop.
More and more people are finding life to be much more challenging than in the past,
and uncertainty is all around. We look for a safe place to land,
and as we deepen our relationship with the Lord, we can find a path to safety -
Paper pack, Accent pack and brush pack (.abr & PNG  files)  are included in this product.
NOTE: DO NOT purchase this product if  you have purchased the workshop!!

The kit & workshop are available HERE.

Preview of the kit:

Elements
Papers
Workshop pages
 And the pages i made with this kit:

FUTURE: My steps for personal growth in 2013
DIRECTION: Always follow your own path.
JOY: also used Looking forward & Secret place, both part of the Order my Steps workshop too.

Thank you so much for looking. I will be back soon with more pages !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment