Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Artistic Alliance by OTBDS & LIDC - Creativity Keys Workshop

There's a new workshop available in the OTBDS shoppe, the Creativity Keys Workshop. It is available for you HERE.

Description of Workshop:


Of course there's a kit that goes with that, called Creativity Keys 1, by OTBDS. Creativity Keys - the kit- is about the tools and principles of design, but also about real life, and  the theme need not be taken literally.
You can purchase it HERE.

A little preview:

Accents

Papers

And Les Idees de Christine designed the kit Mixing it Up as her part to an Artistic Alliance with OTBDS for the Creativity Keys Workshop. Juxtaposition, contrast, harmonizing both in art and in everyday life.
Note that: THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE AT A 50% DISCOUNT TO  CREATIVITY KEYS WORKSHOP MEMBERS !!!!! You can also just purchase the kit in the OTBDS shoppe HERE.
Or the papers / elements / add-on separate at Digitals HERE.

A preview for you:

Elements
Papers
  
Addon

And now for some pages by me with these gorgeous kits:

First a few with just the OTBDS part of the Artistic Alliance:


COLORBALANCE:
Journaling reads:

I checked my FAVORITE colors for their meaning.
Now i tend to favor the colors on the cool end
of the wheel and prefer them dark.
I especially love all purples, black, dark blues and red.
These colors you will find in my house and
 in my clothing a lot.  But it turns out that
too much of these can cause DEPRESSION ?!

So I checked my LEAST FAVORITE colors.
Now i tend to disliker the colors on the warm
 color spectrum.  These are specifically Orange, all
yellow, all greens and pink. Never wear them and you
will not find these colors in my house either. But as
 it turns out these colors promote OPTIMISM & POSITIVITY.
I guess i will have to add more of these to my life !!!

COLORUSE:
The positive effects of my favorite & least favorite colors.

Then a few with just the part of Les Idees de Chistine:


FOCUS:
Just a little reminder for myself, as i do tend to feel torn apart at times.

QUEST:
This is so true ... i just loved this quote !

And finally a few pages with both kits mixed:


MALE V.S. FEMALE:
Just for fun LOL

KEY TO CREATIVITY:
Quote by Robin Sharma:
"The key to creativity is to create even when you do not feel creative"

Well, that's it for now. Thank you for reading and i will see you soon !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

1 comment:

  1. magnifique ! je ne connaissais pas ton blog ! bravo pour le plaisir que tu donnes !
    Orkantag CT LIDC

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment