Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My latest new AJ pages

I had some time at last to play around with my stash, which i should do more often. I have so many kits i bought and haven't actually used yet ....
I made some fun pages mostly for challenges going on this month (always love a good challenge !!).

My first page is Destiny.
This is my entry for The Loft - Challenge 1 at OSD.
I used the quote given in the challenge: Dear Destiny, I am ready now ... (unknown) and a quote from a favorite song of mine: I've always had wings but i wasn't ready to fly (Ready to Fly by Richard Marx).
Credits:
Sissy Sparrows - Loft January freebie, Vintage Ink paper, Shapeshifter Overlay.
Sarah Barber - BBW birds & wire, Painted grounds v1.
Paula Kesselring - Butterfly away.

DESTINY

My 2nd page is Ocean.
This one feels a little strange to me as it is a scraplift page. But rather than making a scrapbooking page i wanted to do an AJ page (yep addicted you see LOL).
It's my entry for the Paper Scrap Pirates Challenge of January 2013 at OSD.
Scraplift page from Kim Jeffress.
Credits: Sissy Sparrows - A maiko's bird, Shapeshifter, January facebook freebie, Somebody like you news freebie, Wings newsletter freebie.

OCEAN

The 3rd page is End Invisible.
This is my page for January's art journal prompt: "Trying New Things" at Deviantscrap.
Ever since i had my depression in 2008, i've been actively working on my inner self, every year being a little better than the previous.
For 2013 i don't want to try something new as such, but be someone new (the new me). I will keep on discovering and growing !!!
I used Comic Relief from Beth Rimmer for this page.

END INVISIBLE

The 4rd and last page is Be Happy.
(no challenge page - just for fun)
Love this quote !! It's so true, but i do tend to forget at times.
I made this page with Mixed Media Mayhem by Finecrafted.

BE HAPPY

Well, that's all for today. I will be back with more soon !
Thanks for looking !!!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment