Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some pages with OTBDS Freebies & AOS rations

Hello, i've got some new pages to show you. I made them just playing around with the OTBDS facebook & newsletter freebies for october and the AOS rations for october from OTBDS: Harvest.

For Facebook freebie go HERE and like the page to download.
For newsletter signup go HERE (Don't miss out on Exclusive Subscriber Products and Coupons ever again!)



My first page is AJ Therapy 1:
A little page i made for the AJ Therapy 1 prompt on the OTBDS forum.
Background paper painted in photoshop by myself with several freebie brushes, usage of textures, etc.
Kits used: all OTBDS: Wishville, Incognito, Quirked and Funky Chick'n

AJ Therapy 1

My 2nd page is Anticipation:
This is a page i made, using:
Kitty from Dollface by OTBDS, everything else from the facebook freebie & newsletter exclusive from october 2012 by OTBDS.

Anticipation

My 3rd page is Playground:
I made this page with the AOS rations for october: Harvest by OTBDS.
Kits & flowers from my CU stash.

Playground

And finally my 4rd page Skunk;
Some sound advice LOL. I used the AOS rations for october by OTBDS: Harvest.
Skunk supplied by my fellow CT team member Birdee
Girl from my CU stash

Skunk
Thanks for looking !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment