Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

My latest pages with materials from Deviantscrap

I've been playing a lot with some former unused materials i have sitting on my pc. I collect them and then don't use them LOL.
Until now that is. I made some brandnew pages with some kits from Finecrafted, Beth Rimmer and Holliewood Studios. So here they are:

The 1st page is FITTING IN:
I just love this quote and seeing the sunflowers & girl with sunflowerpainting in this kit it felt just right for this page.
Credits:
Everything from Innervoice by Finecrafted
Brown/Yellow paper by OTBDS Strong Enough


Fitting in



The 2nd page is DUTCH DREAM:
I'm from the Netherlands, and this background with the windmill looked very dutch to me. I couldn't resist making a fantasy landscape with it.
Credits:
Innervoice by Finecrafted
Cows from Kittyscrap Fleurs des Champs & Rays/clouds from my freebie stash

Dutch Dream

And then for some halloween fun, my 3rd page MY HALLOWEEN CUISINE:
I had some serious fun making this page for the Halloween baking tin challenge @deviantscrap !!!!
Dinner anyone ??? (LOL)
Credits:
Beth Rimmer- Mishaps & Misdemeanors (6 heads, fork, flies)
Holliewood Studios - Metal Momma (chains, rusty background)
Finecrafted - Innervoice (scene background, raven)
Kittyscrap: Bat, rat, pumpkin, spiderwebs & matting papers
Baking Tin freebie from Hidden Vintage Studios
Font used = Kirsten

My Halloween Cuisine

And last but not least is MIGRAINE:
Some more fun, this time with the halloween tombstone challenge @deviantscrap.
Credits:
Tumblefish - Lowbrow kit (woman)
Finecrafted - Innervoice (background, flames, vulture, bushes)
Beth Rimmer - Misunderstood (clowns, swirls, mouse, glow lighteffect)
Beth Rimmer - Mishaps & misdemeanors (arm)
Holliewood Studios - Metal Momma (sawblade, hammer, nail, grunge rust overlay)
Petoos - Sherlock Holmes (bloodsplatters)
OTBDS - On Black & Adversity's Advantage (matting papers)
Tombstone - freebie from Holliewood Studios
Font used = Engravers MT

Migraine

I hope you liked my pages, see you soon !
Thanks for reading.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment