Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

New kit MYSTERIOUS HOUSE by Kittyscrap

There's a fabulous new kit in store by Kittyscrap called Mysterious House. This kit contains lots of gorgeous backgrounds and elements, suited for scrapbooking & scenic pages. But is also very well suited for AJ (as you can see in my pages). I especially loved those robot dolls !!!

It contains 108 elements png at 300 dpi and 27 papers jpeg , 3600X3600, 300 DPI and is PU.
Mysterious House is available at scrapbird, angel scrap shop, cool scrap digital & scrap france.

And here's a little preview (not all elements shown):

elements
papers
And here are my pages with this kit:

I found this to be very true !!!

Yeah, and for quite some time now LOL
Well i hope you liked my pages, thanks for reading.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment