Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Some new AJ pages to show you

I have been having fun creating my own backgrounds and made a few pages with those.
These backgrounds were created by painting in Photoshop with a selection of brushes and in some cases i added an overlay.

But first 2 pages i made for the October 2012 challenges at SBG:

No. 1: FREE YOURSELF:
Made for october 2012 font challenge at SBG:
Kit used is Altered Girl Talk from Viva Artistry;
font used is Black Chancery

Free Yourself

No. 2: SUMMERTIME:
Made for october 2012 Create outside the box challenge at SBG: favorite season.
Well ... mine's Summer as you can see.
Credits:
Rebecca Mc Meen: Elle & Maia kit

Summertime

And now my pages with 'homemade' backgrounds (LOL):

1st. page: GET YOUR GAME ON:
I made my own background using photoshop and lots of brushes plus some overlays.
The buildings/car are also brushes. Girl is from Coh Scraps.



Get your game on

2nd. page: WISE OWL:
I made my own background for this using photoshop and lots of brushes.
Overlay & stamps are from Michelle Godin: Grungefactory, A hint of autumn stamps, Moody Blues kit, Handcarved stamps


Wise Owl

3rd. page: STEP BY STEP:
Background again painted by me in Photoshop. Stamps from Michelle Godin: A hint of Autumn
WA: Michelle Godin: Moody Blues kit
Other elements: Courtney's Digiscrappin' & Kelly Jo's Designs collab: Creative Intentions


Step by Step





Well, i hope you liked them, thank you for reading !!!


Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment