Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

New @ SAS: DARE TO Nurture Your Inner Self by Angie Young

Now i've been having a lot of fun with this kit. It's DARE TO Nurture Your Inner Self by Angie Young @ Scrap Art Studio. DARE is Angie Young's new art journaling series that is all about DARING you to reach higher and to look deeper. Each kit will take you on a journey of self exploration as you journal about your hopes, your dreams, your passions, your fears, your pain, your joy, and so many other things. This one is about loving & nurturing yourself and it's a HUGE kit containing 9 papers and 90 elements! I simply loved the color combinations in purples and reds.

This fabulous AJ kit is available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

Here's a little preview of this great kit:


And of course my pages:

Love URself
An affirmationpage for myself. Yes, i deserve it ... just because LOL.

Always Remember This
Just a little reminder to myself as i tend to forget this. I really should take better care of me (first & formost)

Well, that's all for now. But i promiss to be back soon with more news and pages !!
Thank you for looking !

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment