Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NEW Fantasy Collection Don't be so Grimm by OTBDS

This one is really fabulous !!! A new collection by OTBDS called Don't be so Grimm. It consists of 2 parts: If you purchase part I you will find a coupon for $1.00 off  Don't Be So Grimm part II . Facebook Fans will get this kit FREE!

Well, what's this collection all about you ask ? This kit is fantasy themed, with a few of the Grimm Fair Tale influences. Don't Be So Grimm.  Life has its serious moments, for sure. But often we compound stress by taking ourselves too seriously. Let the inner child peek around the corner and explore! Things are not always as they seem.... This collection lets you use your imagination and create your own fairy tale.

This great collection is available for you at the OTBDS shoppe now HERE.

And of course a little preview for you:

PART I
PART II - accents

PART II - Papers

So, now for my pages ! I really had a lot of fun with this one:

DON'T BE SO GRIMM: Made with just part I
DREAM: Made with part II

MYSTERY: Made with part I and II

STORY: Made with part II

DISCOVER: Made with part II and Big Ideas, also by OTBDS (see a few posts back for info).

I hope you liked my pages and i will be back soon !!
Thanks for looking,
Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment