Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

New AJ pages with Melange by OTBDS

I'm sorry for not writing earlier. I have been working on my part for an upcoming team collab from OTBDS (you will have to wait for that one) and have been dealing with some personal problems also.

However i finally have some new AJ pages to show you that i made with a fun colorful kit by OTBDS, called Me'lange. Me'lange: a mixture often of incongruous elements
Examples of MÉLANGE
    a mélange of colors and shapes
    a mélange of architectural styles
Origin of MÉLANGE
French, from Middle French, from mesler, meler to mix
First Known Use: 1653
Synonyms: agglomerate, agglomeration, alphabet soup, assortment, botch, clutter, collage, crazy quilt,
farrago, gallimaufry, grab bag, gumbo, hash, hodgepodge.

I also used the CU/PU Green Art kit by OTBDS on one of my pages.
The cool AJ kit Me'lange and the Green Art kit are both available at the OTBDS shoppe HERE.

And a preview for you:

ME'LANGE ACCENTS

ME'LANGE PAPERS

CU/PU GREEN ART


Now of course my pages with these kits:

VIBES: just a little affirmation for myself

TRUE: also used PU/CU Greenart on this one


Thanks for reading, i will be back shortly with some more pages !!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment