Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Some AJ pages i made for various challenges

Here are some additional pages i made in october/november for various challenges. I always like to enter as much as i can, but sometimes i'm just out of time LOL.

NORMAL IS OVERRATED:
A page i made for the Just my Type - Grand Opening challenge at OTBDS's forum.
For this page i used (all from OTBDS):
My life's a circus, Strings Attached, Funky Chik'n, Dogdoodles, Personal Best, Soulflight & Places in the Heart. 
OTBDS kits are available HERE.



HARMONY:
A page i made for the October Launchzone challenge at SBG. I used Viva Artistry's Chakra line for my page on a topic that's really crucial in my life right now - Balance/Harmony.



HORROR WITH A TWIST:
My page for the October monthly challenge 2012. I thought long about what creeps me out the most and this came to mind. Anyone who's ever been stalked by a crazy person know what i'm talking about, and nothing is creepyer than late night calls from a deranged individual that's watching your every move.
I got rid of mine when i found out his first name and threatned to mess HIM up if he continued
(yes, i bluffed and pretended to know more about him, LOL, but that did the trick). Anyway, my creepiest moment ...

Credits:
Crowabout: Funky Junk, Wacky Pack & Dirty Words.
Background: Rucola - Funky Soul


BEARS AHEAD:
My entry for the November Monthly Challenge at Deviantscrap. Thinking about boundaries made me
remember the saying used for obstacles in achieving your goals - bears on the road.
I decided to use this for a page (or how to deal with those pesky bears LOL).

Credits:
Clementine Design - Are we there yet
Martha van Eck - I love le Chocolate
Pinup: Nearestore (farfarhill)


SEASONS GREETINGS:
My entry for the November ATC Unswap at Deviantscrap. Now this was a challenge for me as i rarely make ATC's (this is about the 3rd one i made LOL) but it was lots of fun.
Secondly, i started AJ in april of this year so i really don't own any Christmas kits (except
for some scrapbooking freebies), so i decided to just clear my mind and start rumaging through
my Deviant goodies to see what i could use. I finally came up with this.

Credits:
Altered Emporium - Life's templates freebie (for ATC template, chevron overlay & tags)
Martha van Eck - The future is steampunk (background paper, frame, greenery & stars)
Tumblefish - It's official (girl & clock)
Finecrafted - Journaling tiles: papers (used to "clip" the gold finish to frame, chevron overlay, tags, curtain & text) & cross
Finecrafted - Warrior women (Curtain)
Holliewood Studios - Xmas Tags freebie (this month's deviant muse) for the green bow.
Martha van Eck - Story freebie (for the pendant)



Well, that's all for now, i hope you liked them.
Thanks for reading !!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment