Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

NEW: Flea Stylin' and Prayer Cards 1 by OTBDS

Yep, more new goodness from OTBDS !!!!
First a brandnew kit called Flea Stylin'. The love of freestyle art (and living, for that matter) and fascination for all things unusual and unique that can be found at a Flea Market combined to bring this kit. It is a bit vintage, but also freestyle and artistic. Use it in whatever way your heart guides you to create!
Included are: 10 papers (4 are 12x12, 6 are 8x10), 50+ accents, and there is a complete set of tags too,
cos how can you have a flea market without those individual price tags? LOL

It is available for you HERE.
And here's a little preview:

Elements

Papers


And my pages with this kit:

DOLLS: I used to collect dolls and decided to scrap a page about that for memory, since i all had to throw them out when i moved into a small appartment. 










FLEAMARKET LEFTPAGE: I love to go to flea markets and decided to make a spread about it. This is the left page, listing all my favorite markets.

FLEAMARKET RIGHT PAGE: I love to go to flea markets and decided to make a spread about it. This is the right page, about the kind of goodies i search for.

Then there's a cool new set of Prayer Cards (no.1) from OTBDS. More than a "Baker's Dozen" - there are 14 cards in this pack, each one with a different prayer from Scripture and a hand painted background.  The Lord's Prayer, the prayer of Job,  the prayer of Jabez, and  Psalm 139 are among the prayers.

The second download zip is the backgrounds only, so that you may create a personalized prayer card,
or even an A.T.C.   Individual .png files and the cards on printable sheets are included.

You can purchase it HERE.
Preview:


And of course my pages:

50 things i'm grateful for !! Made for the DSD-challenge at MSA. I also used: Adversity's Advantage, Portal of Hope, Sing over me & Risen (all from OTBDS)

Gratitude, a page made for the Gratitude challenge at the OTBDS forum. I also used: Portal of Hope, Sing over me & Risen (all from OTBDS)

Beauty, An ATC i made for the Word up! - Grand Opening ATC challenge.
I also used: Painted ladies, Beach Rental and I dream of Africa, all from OTBDS.


Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed !!!
Thanks for reading !

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment