Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

New AJ pages with my Viva Artistry kits

I made a few new pages, just playing around with the kits from Viva Artistry i have in my stash.

The first one is "a bit more serious" (well nothing too heavy though).
As i have HMS, i really shouldn't be behind my pc too long at a time, but ... when i'm creating pages i tend to lose track of time and end up spending way too much time behind the pc. It's all about finding the balance,
but it tends to be difficult for me and it's an ongoing issue LOL.
Credits: Viva Artistry - Chakra kit/wordstrips
Viva Artistry - The Web paint
Viva Artistry - Tough Love wordart

Finding Balance

Now for the "fun" part (well they're all fun ...).
I had some fun playing with the Silk Road kit from Viva Artistry. There's such gorgeous silky papers in there as well as beautiful drawn elements so i decided to dress up a dollgirl  from Cilenia Curtis - dressup doll templates. This is the result.

Butterfly Girl

And another little fun page i made about fashion (just looove fashion) with use of the following kits.
Viva Artistry: Vogue brushes & wordart, Found Treasures freebie kit, Le Reve paints.
Studio Priss: Dressup freebie (2 girls)

Fashion Trends
I hope you liked my pages. Thank you for reading and hope to see you next time !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment