Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

New AJ pages

I've got some new pages i like to share with you.
First a page i made with Proof of Life by OTBDS, available HERE.


It's called MOMS PERSPECTIVE.
I got this idea when i was watching a show about some man, who did some horrible things and his mother was still defending him to the bone (MY son would never do that LOL). Got me thinking about how moms see their sons (even if they are grown up). And see here ... a little page about moms little angel !!
I assume the moms answer to this question would be yes !?


And then some pages i made with OTBDS kit Cuaderno de Viaje (it's an exclusive in the GDS Legacy Club this month). If you're not a member but still like the OTBDS style, check out Amanda's store section at GDS HERE.
There's plenty of cool stuff there and i'm sure you will find something to your liking !!!

Anyway here are my pages:
First one is my page for the Artcheology of the Soul (AOS) assignment for week 22.
A mindtrip LOL

Campingtrip with my friends.

Yep, i put myself on the map there :)

Well, that's it for now, hope you enjoyed them.
Thank you for reading !

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment